MOST FREQUENTLY CITED PROGRAM REVIEW FINDINGS
What are the most frequently reported program review findings according to ED?
ED recently released an updated program review guide packed with lot’s of great info to help schools and colleges understand the in’s and out’s of a program review. The new guide covers everything from general program review processes to procedures and guidelines for following up. According to the guide, these are the most frequently cited program review findings.
These are the top ten most frequently cited program review findings at colleges and universities.
- Crime Awareness Requirements Not Met
- Verification Violations
- Return to Title IV Calculation Errors
- Student Credit Balance Deficiencies
- Drug Abuse Prevention Requirements Not Met
- Student Status – Inaccurate/Untimely Reporting
- Entrance/Exit Counseling Deficiencies
- Consumer Information Requirements Not Met
- SAP Policy Not Adequately Developed and/or Monitored
- Inaccurate Record keeping
How does your institution assess it’s risk and preparedness for audits and program reviews?
To learn more about how your institution can adjust its processes and reporting to minimize its risk of these federal student aid compliance issues, please contact us.
Get your 2018-2019 IRS Tax Return Transcript Matrix for ISIR Verification here!